Sunday, March 2, 2008

Our little trip to Manti

After church today we thought it would be fun to take a little drive. I've been bugging Josh for the past 3 years to take to me to see the Manti temple but we've never gotten there, until now. Of course being a Sunday and having the kids with us we didn't get to go inside but it was still fun to get to take some pictures and walk around the outside. It was only about an hour and a half drive which went by very quickly because the entire drive was new to both of us. Here are some pictures to enjoy!


A very beautiful temple any time of year


Joshie enjoyed running around on the stairs-- there were lots of them!






2 comments:

  1. Yeah! I love your blog. I'm sad that you'll be moving, but this will help us to keep in touch. Thank you, thank you so much! Chelsea- you are such an amazing woman. What you have gone through for your children is truly amazing, and something that only someone else who has experienced the same can understand. You are such an example to me of perseverance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun, I wanna go see the Manti Temple-I didn't know it was soo close to you!

    ReplyDelete