Thursday, March 20, 2008

Happy 4th Anniversary!

Yes-- we both look exhausted, our sweet baby girl has not slept for more than 3 hours at a time in the 11 weeks she has been on this earth. We are very very sleep deprived!

So today is the start of the 4th year my darling hubby and I have been married. We celebrated by having a very yummy dinner at La Vigna, which was quite delectable, but quite pricey. We then went to Jack and Jill Bowling Alley and played two games of pool (both of which I won I must add!) and then 1 game of bowling which I lost badly. 98-52, pretty darn pathetic on both our parts but hey, we had fun and thats what counts right? Right...... ;) Then we finished off our night by renting Enchanted and buying a tub of popcorn.
Happy 4th year babe! I love you so much and can't wait to share the next 50 years with you!

1 comment:

  1. Well, shoot, looks like your having a fun time. It's nice to see that one of our family starts a blog and not tell some of us :P. JK, lol, wish you a happy anniverseray and Josh, Chelsea gave you a hint, in 50 years the divorce papers will come out. LOL

    ReplyDelete