Saturday, January 24, 2009

Happy Birthday to me! (I cheated)


Well my big 2-5 birthday is two weeks from tomorrow. EEEKKK! A quarter of a century? That is just not possible..... I guess this is the age you start telling people its your 19th birthday all over again. For my birthday this year I have been telling Josh that all I wanted was some art for the new house. We both have similar tastes, thank goodness, so that made it a bit easier. Tonight he took me to Deseret Book to look at limited edition print that we both love. Being limited edition, they are out every where we go. However, this store happened to have 2 in the back room that they had just gotten in the day before. The manager said the only reason they were still there was because he had not had time to hang them up yet. Josh surprised me by buying it for me as my birthday gift!!! I know, I know, its two weeks early but we were afraid there wouldn't be one around my birthday- day. Isn't it gorgeous?!?! I am such a lucky girl!




On a side note- I have gotten sick AGAIN. I had to leave my bi annual academic training meetings early this morning because I was feeling so sick. Went to an urgent care clinic where they told me I either have a bad bad bacterial infection in my head (all my lymph nodes on the right side of my head are extremely swollen, along with chronic headache, fever, and stiff neck) or I have an early case of Meningitis. EEK. guess i wont be teaching primary tomorrow. So they put me on some very strong antibiotics and 1o days worth of steroids. I should be feeling new in 72 hours they said. If not, I am to come back for further tests. Let's just hope and pray that I am better.

3 comments:

  1. That picture is GORGEOUS!!! I totally love it. I am sure it will look great in your new house next month! I am sorry you are sick again...you really need to stop getting sick young lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, let's hope you aren't sick for your real birthday :)

    And happy early birthday to you too! I dont think I'll have the chance to call, school is starting back up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you're already feeling better by the time you read this! OH- and I LOVE that photo! But hey, if you need some more art for your new house... hint... hint... hit up your new neighbor! I'll share my art with you as long as you get it framed nicely! :)

    ReplyDelete