Friday, December 12, 2008

Our New Fridge!


Last night I found quite possibly the best deal ever. I have been wanting a french door fridge for our new house ever since I saw the first one. But they are way way too expensive. They start at like $1500 for the smallest white one. Well, last night I went to our Sears Outlet store because we had received an ad in the mail that looked like they had some good sales going on. It must have been a pretty good sale because they barely had anything left. As i was just about to leave the store I saw one on the opposite side of the store all by itself that caught my eye. It was a kitchen aid brand, with ice maker and internal purified water dispenser (very cool!) for........$809.99!!!!! It retails for $3199 normally. Needless to say, I bought it and am a very happy camper with my deal finding skills.

3 comments:

  1. I'm a deal gal myself- but that is one heck of a deal! Way to go! I can't wait to see it in your new house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats, where are you going to store it until your house is ready? Or are you using it already?

    ReplyDelete
  3. No need to store it, we just chose delayed delivery and will have it delivered when we close on the house. Easy as pie!

    ReplyDelete