Saturday, June 12, 2010

Free Diapers for a YEAR!

So a few weeks ago I signed up for a free sample of Pampers diapers. Since I have been doing all this coupon-ing I have also been getting a lot of free samples. Well it came in the mail the other day and I finally got around to opening the sample box last night....and guess what!!!??.... in the sample box was a certificate from Pampers for free diapers for a year!!! Sweet huh! Guess i'll stop pushing Avy so hard to potty train now that we will have plenty of free diapers around!
BOOYA!

7 comments:

  1. are you serious??? How does free diapers for a year work??? LUCKY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um, seriously. I've seen ads for that but thought it was a gimmick. Do tell!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay, more nasty diapers to fill up land fills with.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kalynne and Natalie,
    I have to send my winning certificate in via registered mail and then they will mail me back a coupon booklet with 52 coupons inside good for free packs of pampers diapers. Normally I buy huggies just because I've found they hold up the best, but if it's free then it's for me! It says it's worth $1400 something. Pretty excited!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow -free diapers for a year is amazing! hey, if you end up potty training Avy earlier than you thought .... feel free to send your coupons my way! lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. wholy crud!! registered mail (required to claim your win) cost me $18.50!!!! These free diapers better start coming soon!

    ReplyDelete