Friday, November 6, 2009

Kara and Andrew's Wedding, October 10th, 2009

On October 10th, Josh and I were able to attend Kara and Andrew's beautiful wedding in Sanger, CA. There was a man made lake that was the backdrop to the reception and guests could take boat rides on it as well. We really had a really great time and we happy to be a part of their special day.


Formal pictures by the lake


Pretty flowers that lined the aisle


Vows


Presenting Mr. and Mrs. Riordon!


The cake! Kara and Andrew went to Disneyworld for their honeymoon.


Taking off the garter......with teeth!! ha ha too cute


Throwing the bouquet. I really should have gone to one of these before I got married. I always want to jump in, but can't now that I am an old married woman.


The happy couple!


Kara and I


Josh and I right after our boat ride


Eric and Rachel dancing to their wedding song

Thanks Kara and Andrew for inviting us! It truly was a beautiful ceremony and a great party afterward!

No comments:

Post a Comment